[KATARIBE 27375] [PW] 真珠世界の英語版案内ページ

Goto (kataribe-ml ML) HTML Log homepage

Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 09:12:20 +0900
From: KATARIBE Designer  FURUTANI Shun-ichi <sf@kataribe.com>
Subject: [KATARIBE 27375] [PW] 真珠世界の英語版案内ページ
To: kataribe-ml@trpg.net

Web:	http://kataribe.com/PW/
Log:	http://www.trpg.net/ML/kataribe-ml/27300/27375.html

[PW] 真珠世界の英語版案内ページ
===============================
	http://en.kataribe.com/PW/
	Pearl World - Fantasy , magic power from Ooparts
 を作成しました。
 ゲームマスターが状況と課題を提示して、プレーヤーがちょっとした工夫を
することで成功率を上げるという仮想ミニリプレイつき。

 技能分割とかまで説明しきれないので、これだと「入門用最低限TRPG試案」
のルールを使った処理のような気もするけど。(;^^)

コンピュータでないRPGを知らない人に説明しようとしてみる
#PW 2004/02/28 13:00:00
http://kataribe.com/IRC/PW/2004/02/20040228.html#130000

 #PW にドイツ人が来たのでした。

[Flysher]  hello
[sf]    hello.
      This channel is playing about chat Fantasy RPG "Pearl World" .
[Flysher]  Fantasy RPG ?
[sf]    RPG is Role Playing Game .
[Flysher]  i know
[sf]    Fantasy RPG is Human can use Swrod & Magic .
[Flysher]  i know Final Fantasy
      is it ?
[sf]    ok. "Pearl World" like D&D (Dungeons & Dragons) .
[Flysher]  mhh i know , but is it now a movie ?
[sf]    Dungeons & Dragons is first RPG .
      and it is pen & paper RPG .
[Flysher]  ah wait , is a game boy game ?
[sf]    Pen & paper RPG is not use computer .
[Flysher]  tell me more from pen & paper
[sf]    Dungeons & Dragons is table game .
[Flysher]  have u a screen shot ?
[sf]    It is playing with talk .

	http://www.geocities.com/daveshwz/whatis.html
	What Is Roleplaying

[Flysher]  and that make fun ?
[sf]    I think very fun .

[sf]    Pen & paper RPG is played twenty million over people in world .
[Flysher]  twenty is 25% from german
      but i have never see it
[sf]    I heard Dungeons & Dragons 3rd rulebook is printed four
      million over in USA .

TRPGのわかりやすい案内って英語でも見当たらない
#kataribe 2004/02/28 14:00:00
http://kataribe.com/IRC/kataribe/2004/02/20040228.html#130000

[sf]    ごろごろ
[sf]    日本語でもTRPGを解説するのはしんどいのに英語となると死ねる
[fukaNote] (^^;

 とほほのほ。
 具体例で説明するのが分かりやすいんだろうね、やっぱ。

[sf]    しかしなんだよな、日本語でも確かに初心者向けによいという
      TRPGの紹介ページはあまりないけど
      英語で見つかりにくいのはどーか。

 WotCのD&D商品ページとかでも、知ってるのが前提っぽいからなあ。

ドイツゲーム事情
----------------
#PW 2004/02/28 14:00:00
http://kataribe.com/IRC/PW/2004/02/20040228.html#130000

 ドイツ人だけどボードゲームは知らないらしい。

[Flysher]  in german are the favorite gunshooter
      and adventure
[sf]    What is adventure ?
[Flysher]  u know any computer games ?
[sf]    Yes.
[Flysher]  wich ?
      any from german ?
      or only from japan ?
      Konami or Capcom ?
[sf]    Konami and Capcom is computer game maker in Japan .
[Flysher]  i know
      u know the game Resident Evil ? its from Capcpm
      Capcom
[sf]    I don't know . but I search it . It is called "biohazard"
      in Japanese. I know biohazard . but I don't play it.
[Flysher]  ah out break or ?
      biohazard outbrak u mean , or ?
[sf]    I saw "Resident Evil Outbreak" is "biohazard 4" in Japan .
[Flysher]  that is a adventure :)
[sf]    ok. thanks.
[Flysher]  how old are u ?
[sf]    I'm 31 old.
[Flysher]  is in japan any german games ?
[sf]    Japanese table gamer think that Germany is the heaven of
      a board game .
      Catan is famous .
      Catan is published CAPCOM in Japan .
[Flysher]  Catan is from Capcom ?
[sf]    Catan is  board game . It made in Germany .
[Flysher]  ah i see http://www.catan.de/
[sf]    "Die siedler von Catan"

雑談
----
[Flysher]  sry problems whit my computer
[sf]    ok.
[Flysher]  whats the time in japan ?
[sf]    14:30
[Flysher]  and what is with german music in japan
[sf]    I don't know Music .
[Flysher]  u dont know any music from german ?
[sf]    I don't music of all .
[Flysher]  why ?
      u hate music ?
[sf]    I don't hate music .
      I have little interest in music name or other information .

 音楽はサッパリですよ。

[Flysher]  in japan , is 100,00 yen many ?
      ah sry i mean 100,000
[sf]    100,000 yen is more than half of starting salary .
[Flysher]  hey u r now my information center :)

真珠世界の解説のためにサンプルリプレイ
--------------------------------------
[sf]    I write sample playing of "Pearl World" for English .

Game master (host player) :
    You are before a cavern . The floor is easy to slide. Because ,
    it is dampened water  and covered moss . You are roll 2d6 .
    If it is 7 or more then your character is slips .

( 2d6: roll two dice and sum result .
Game master is explain scene of game and character's risk . )

Player :
    I wind the straw to the shoes .

( Player devises and want to make it easy to succeed . )

Game master :
    ok. If your dice is 9 or more then your character is slips .

( Game master evaluates proposal and change the success rate . )

Player :
    I roll it .

( Player roll the dice . )

dice : 2D6 [ 4+2 ] = 6

Game master :
    result 6 . It is less 8 .
    Your character penetrated to the interior of the cavern safely.

( Game master depicts the result. )

[sf]    Pen & paper RPG is proceed with human talk .
[Flysher]  is pen & paper RPG from japan ?
[sf]    Pen & paper RPG is origin RPG . It is maked USA since 1974 .
      First Pen & paper RPG is Dungeons & Dragons .
      It is translate into German .

	http://www.amigo-spiele.de/d_d_start.html
	Rollenspieie
 ドイツ語版の版元のサイトです。
 M:tGやポケモンカードゲームも扱ってるようですね。

[sf]    "Pearl World" is designed in Japan .
      It is only Japanese language .

IRCで日本語を表示する方法
-------------------------
[Flysher]  hey can u help me ?
      when u write in japanese , i cant read it .... what i need ?
[sf]
	http://home.comcast.net/~kagamix2/b-games/japanese_text.html
	Japanese text display in IRC

[Flysher]  ok thanks

真珠世界の英語版ページ
----------------------
#kataribe 2004/02/28 14:00:00
http://kataribe.com/IRC/kataribe/2004/02/20040228.html#130000

2004/02/28 15:00:00
[sf]    さて、真珠世界の英語版ページでも作るか
      せっかく訳したし。
      (日本語版にもない解説だけど)

	http://en.kataribe.com/PW/
	Pearl World - Fantasy , magic power from Ooparts

[sf]    English infomation
      ああしまった、案内だけ書いて、まだ仮想リプレイを載せてない

 ボケてます。
 そーいやまだ画像がないのね。

[sf]    更新した
      これだけではルールの紹介にはなってないけどねー。
      そのうちに、西生駒と無限都市の案内もなんとかしよう

 簡潔な案内だけでもね。

おまけ
------
#PW 2004/02/28 16:00:00
http://kataribe.com/IRC/PW/2004/02/20040228.html#160000

[STalKer-X] pw ?
[sf]    This channel is playing about chat Fantasy RPG "Pearl World" .
      Pearl World - Fantasy , magic power from Ooparts
      English infomation http://en.kataribe.com/PW/

$$

----
TRPG.NET 運営 sfこと古谷俊一/電網工房・匠 http://www.koubou.com/